THE LARGEST COMMUNITY OF CREATIVE TALENT IN IRELAND
Our reputation depends on our skills to select the best people for our clients. We believe ‘WE ARE OUR PEOPLE’ and work hard to foster a collaborative relationship built on trust and commitment with those who work through us, ensuring in turn they provide a loyal and dedicated service to our clients.
For over a decade now, we have been consistently supplying freelance, temporary, casual and permanent staff to hundreds of Production Companies, Corporate Bodies, Broadcasters, Media Corporations, Advertising agencies, Corporate, Event and Film companies.
We want our valued candidates to leave our offices feeling welcomed, listened to and understood and pride ourselves on supporting candidates who grow and excel in their chosen field. What is even more encouraging is the 360 approach we take … that our candidates of today will very often turn into our clients of tomorrow.
Joining The Production People
- Email your CV to us today. (Make sure its Word format, not PDF)
- When we receive it, we will arrange to meet with you in person to discuss your experience to date and your future career. We will also give you advice on the current state of the market and help you with your CV. There is NO charge or fees associated with joining The Production People.
- Having met you, we can include you on our unique database of personnel within the Irish Broadcasting, Media, Audio/Visual and Event industries.
- If you have what we need, we can then recommend you to our many clients for suitable assignments as they become available.
Our service is completely confidential and your current employer need not know that you are thinking of moving. We never send your CV to any client without your prior consent
When I graduated from university in 2010, entering a job environment that was challenging to say the least, I heard on the grapevine that Production People was the best place to turn for those eager to pursue a career in television. After getting me on their books, Louise and the team quickly hooked me up with Runner positions within RTE, and offered me insightful advice on career development. I now work in my dream job at the BBC, researching on a whole range of Arts, History and Current Affairs programmes, but when people now starting out ask for preliminary advice, I still point them in the direction of Production People.
John O’Rourke, BBC
Call us today to arrange to meet with our team and let us know about your passion, skills and career goals.
Upload your CV
For best results when formatting your CV:
- Keep it to two pages, using the same clear uncomplicated font throughout
- Ensure all your contact details are included
- Include your responsibilities and achievements within each role
- Proofread your CV for spelling, typo and grammatical errors