The largest community of creative talent in Ireland
- Whether it’s a late commission and you need personnel in a hurry, or you’re looking for that special person with unique skills, then look no further. The Production People provide a BESPOKE client service by experienced consultants who have invaluable knowledge of the production process behind the Broadcasting, Media, Audio Visual and Events industry and its unique requirements. We source and screen all candidates before registering them on our database and can supply you with suitably qualified and available professionals.
- We liaise carefully with all our clients to determine their exact requirements, and will arrange CV and showreel collection and interview times to suit your schedule.
- We work with you and within your budget, to provide you with the right person for the job.
We specialise in…
What we do
- After 13 years in business, we have developed Ireland’s largest database of over 3,000 industry professionals from Production Runners to Executive Producers and every role in-between.
- Our clients are an eclectic mix. They range from National and Commercial Broadcasters to internationally recognised Social Media / Communication Companies to large Event Organisers and Advertising Agencies, small Independent Production Companies and Foreign companies travelling to Ireland to film.
- To each we ensure a bespoke service that recognises their individual and often unique requirement for Creative, Production or Technical support skills.
- We interview, screen and reference check the people who apply to us before putting them on our database so we have a personal knowledge of their skill levels, experience, their personality and the type of work that suits them best. Whether you need full crew hire, an individual with particular skills or supplementary personnel, just give us a call and we will supply the staff or crew to meet both your production needs and your budget.
Companies We've Helped
Some of the companies we've helped recruit excellent applicants over the years.
Get in touch
You can phone us at (01) 6343100, email us at email@example.com or use the form below to contact us
Kind words from our happy clients
We have used the services of the Production People for more than five years and have always had cause to appreciate the high standard of their work. When experienced personnel were required, often at short notice – the Production People were able to provide us with options and ultimately individuals who exceeded our expectations. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Production People to any company which is serious about getting the right people for the job.Ciaran O’Hara, Asgard TV
I’ve been lucky enough to work with the Production People in a couple of different ways. Firstly as a candidate and then as a client. Deirdre, Louise and the team helped me get placed in a large multi-national and then become suppliers for me for technical freelance staff. No booking is too late and there is always a friendly voice on the phone. Having been on both sides of the coin, I can’t rate them highly enough!Robin Cahill, Event Production Team Lead, Dreamtek@Google, Dublin
thank you so much for all your hard work, your flexibility and diligence in providing a strong dedicated team of Brand Ambassadors for our BA Program. We’ve had amazing feedback from both Facebookers and clients alike, and it’s been considered a huge success all round. It is a pleasure working with you and the team to provide us with an A-Class Service.Sheila Cunningham, Global Security Services Co-ordinator, Milestone@Facebook
Always in safe hands working with Noelle. Quick to respond to our production brief and offering great advice on local crew, rental companies and amenities. Noelle went above and beyond, even making time to pop down to our shoot. The level of service and attention to detail was duly noted and we would highly recommend the Production People. A great working experience.Rebecca Shawyer, Senior Producer, Milkmoney Films, Octagon House, London
Just a note to thank you for the fantastic service. The team did a brilliant job. Nothing was too much trouble and they were always happy, smiling and willing. It’s not easy dealing with an orchestra of over a hundred people but there were no complaints.Deirdre Horlacher, Symphony Sessions – RTE
When I graduated from university in 2010, entering a job environment that was challenging to say the least, I heard on the grapevine that Production People was the best place to turn for those eager to pursue a career in television. After getting me on their books, Louise and the team quickly hooked me up with Runner positions within RTE, and offered me insightful advice on career development. I now work in my dream job at the BBC, but when people now starting out ask for preliminary advice, I still point them in the direction of Production People.John O’Rourke, BBC
Louise, Deirdre and her team are extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I had never shot in Ireland before and they not only found me a great crew but also helped me on many other queries and questions I had. They made the whole process very smooth and I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend to others.Hattie Masterson, Bare Films, London
Louise and Deirdre treat all of their clients with the greatest respect and confidentiality, and understand the nature of the business; when times are good they’re good, but we all have quiet periods, and it’s during these periods that the ladies work their magic! I think one of the most important positive aspects of the Production People experience is the overall friendliness and understanding of the staff in their interactions with clients; you know that you’re dealing with someone who understands the highs and lows of working in tv and film, and who’s going to try to find you the best possible job they can.Sharon Ní Icí, Freelancer, RTE