Joining The Production People
- Email your CV to us today. (Make sure its Word format, not PDF)
- When we receive it, we will arrange to meet with you in person to discuss your experience to date and your future career. We will also give you advice on the current state of the market and help you with your CV. There is NO charge or fees associated with joining The Production People.
- Having met you, we can include you on our unique database of personnel within the Irish Broadcasting, Media, Audio/Visual and Event industries.
- If you have what we need, we can then recommend you to our many clients for suitable assignments as they become available.
Our service is completely confidential and your current employer need not know that you are thinking of moving. We never send your CV to any client without your prior consent
When I graduated from university in 2010, entering a job environment that was challenging to say the least, I heard on the grapevine that Production People was the best place to turn for those eager to pursue a career in television. After getting me on their books, Louise and the team quickly hooked me up with Runner positions within RTE, and offered me insightful advice on career development. I now work in my dream job at the BBC, researching on a whole range of Arts, History and Current Affairs programmes, but when people now starting out ask for preliminary advice, I still point them in the direction of Production People.
John O’Rourke, BBC
We are looking for…
Upload your CV
For best results when formatting your CV:
- Keep it to two pages, using the same clear uncomplicated font throughout
- Ensure all your contact details are included
- Include your responsibilities and achievements within each role
- Proofread your CV for spelling, typo and grammatical errors